Offers & Promotions
When you complete a quote with mustard.co.uk you don’t just get competitive car, van or motorbike insurance quotes, you also become eligible for some free things, which everyone likes!
These freebies are called our Offers & Promotions and they’re a little reward from us to you, when you complete a quote, you don’t have to buy anything.
As you work your way through the quote journey, you’ll be reminded of any offers and promotions running at the moment. You may also see any Offers & Promotions in our online and offline advertising.
Our Offers & Promotions will change frequently but you will always be able to see the Terms and Conditions for any current offers we are running.
The mustard.co.uk Offers & Promotions
Free Magazine Quote Incentive
You can get your hands on a free issue of the following magazines when you complete a quote with mustard.co.uk online and over the phone:
Angling Times, Bike, Bird Watching, Car, Car Mechanics, Classic Bike, Classic Car, Classic Car Weekly, Closer (Digital Only) Country Walking, Digital Photo, Empire, Garden Answers, Garden News, Golf World, Grazia (Digital Only), Heat (Digital Only), Improve Your Coarse Fishing, Land Rover Owner, Match, MCN, Model Rail, Practical Classics, Performance Bikes, Practical Fishkeeping, Practical Photography, Practical Sportsbikes, Q, Rail, Ride, Sea Angler, Steam Railway, Today’s Golfer, Trail, Trout & Salmon, Trout Fisherman, Your Horse and Yours (Digital Only).
You will receive an email outlining how you can redeem your free magazine once you have completed your quote.
Print terms and conditions
Subject to availability whilst stocks last. The offer is limited to one copy per UK address. All calls from both landline and mobile are free of charge. Our offices are open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 8pm on Friday to Sunday. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of your magazine. If you live outside the UK, please phone +44 1858 438828 for our latest subscription offer.
Digital terms and conditions
Free digital magazine offer open to UK and overseas. Mobile devices currently supported are iPad, iPhone (for exclusions please see product details page), Sony, Nexus, Samsung, Acer, Asus, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Xiaomi and Miui. Subscriptions cannot be viewed on desktops. No credit card details will be requested & no age restrictions apply. Consumers will be asked if they wish to ‘opt-in’ to further marketing communication from the Bauer Media Group. The offer is limited to one copy per address.
The offer ends on 31 December 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “Mustard – Better Driver Skill” (the “Competition”).
These terms and conditions (the “Specific Terms”) for the Competition should be read alongside our general competition terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”) which will also apply to this Competition. Where there is any conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
|1.Entry ROUTES and Costs||Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
Entry to the Competition is available via the following routes:
Voice Skill through Amazon Alexa: use the invocation phrase ‘Alexa, open Mustard Cover’
Voice entry is free of charge.
|2.COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN||
To enter the competition simply play the voice skill game – answer the 5 multiple-choice questions (correctly or incorrectly) and your name will be put into the draw at the end of the game.
There will be one winner of the Competition. All valid entries will be pooled and the winner will be chosen by electronic random draw on Monday 3rd February 2020.
|3. ENTRY PERIOD||
Entries must be submitted during the following entry period:
From Wednesday 1st January 00:00 (the “Start Time”) to Sunday 2nd of November 23:59 (“End Time”).
Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time will be invalid.
If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days from the date of the initial attempt to contact them, then we will re-draw until we draw a winner that we are satisfied (in our sole discretion) fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
|4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS||
Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
5. THE PRIZE
1 winner will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
£100 Amazon Gift Voucher
Prizes are non-transferable.
Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to a Prize Provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. For SMS entries you automatically consent to receive marketing. You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the relevant text shortcode number. If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you have submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you any remuneration therefore and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
- Entries which do not comply with these Terms or the General Competition Terms and Conditions will not be accepted and any entries may be disqualified if we have any reason to suspect that there is a breach of, or non-compliance with, these Terms.
- Where a competition mechanic involves the answering of questions, the correct answers to questions must match our answers to win (or be sufficiently close in our sole reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of any dispute about any answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to amend what we deem a correct answer, however we are not obliged to, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
- You are responsible for all costs of entry and where necessary, obtaining the bill payer’s permission. Please refer to your tariff with your network provider for information about charges you may incur for entry into our competitions via any SMS or phone call entry route.
- We accept no liability for network, technical or signal errors, issues or failures experienced by entrants when entering the competition or at any stage during the mechanic of the competition.
- Whilst on-air, you must not make any inappropriate, profane, indecent, harmful or offensive statements. If you do so we reserve the right to take you off-air immediately and disqualify you from the competition. You may be also disqualified from the competition at any time if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners. Any prize already won may be withdrawn and re-awarded to another entrant.
- As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition or any element of the Prize.
We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to facilitate the administration of the Competition.
Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com. Correspondence will not be entered into regarding any competition which has closed more than 14 days prior to correspondence being received.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.