Win a new van
General Terms and Conditions can be found at: https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20190304
Specific Terms and Conditions
How to participate
To enter the competition, you MUST be over the age of 18 and living in the UK with a full UK driving license. To be in with the chance of winning you must successfully complete an online van insurance quote between 21st Oct 2019 and the 26th Jan 2020 at 23:59pm, you will then be automatically entered.
On the 27th Jan 2020 one person from each trade category (listed below) will be picked at random to go through to the voting stage. Eight individuals will go through to the voting stage categorised by trade occupation. This includes; Construction, Plumbing & Heating, Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering, Woodworker, Landscaping, Agriculture, Painter & Decorator and van enthusiast. Family, friends and the public will then be able to vote for the final winner.
Once shortlisted, the eight individuals will be contacted via email and asked to supply a photograph of themselves alongside a short biography and a reason why they think they should win the prize. This will need to be returned to us by 12:00pm on 3rd Feb 2020. If the individual does not respond by this deadline the entrant will be removed from the voting stage and a reserve will be picked.
If a shortlisted individual does not wish to take part in the voting stage of the competition a second individual will then be drawn. This process will continue until a willing participant is found.
The voting will open on 5th February 2020 and close on 26th February 2020 at 12:00pm. Voting will be open to the public on Mustard.co.uk, a URL link will be sent to each shortlist to share online. The person with the highest votes will win the overall prize and will be contacted via email on 27th February 2020.
These terms and the dates outlined within them are subject to change.
Details of prizes
The prize up for grabs is a two-year lease on a FORD TRANSIT CUSTOM 280 L1 DIESEL FWD (2017) 2.0 EcoBlue 130ps Low Roof courtesy of Expert Trades. The prize also includes 1-year free insurance on the Van courtesy of Mustard.
The 1-year free insurance cover will only cover the base policy price of comprehensive cover, purchased through mustard.co.uk and will be capped at a maximum premium of £2,000.
Restrictions on entry
- UK Residents only.
- 18 and over.
- Only online quotations will be entered into the draw.
- One Entry per person.
- Entrants must Hold a full UK driving license appropriate for Vans.
- Entrants must not work for Bauer, Expert Trades and Vast Visibility employees and their immediate families (including any live-in partner) and the employees of any third-party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries are invalid.
Please note there is no cash alternative available for the prize
The confirmed winner will receive their prize within 30 days of accepting the prize.
The criteria and mechanism for judging entries
- Each entrant involved in the final voting stage will be asked to provide a photograph of themselves alongside a short biography and a reason why they think they should win the prize. This will then be published publicly online via Mustard.co.uk and shared through Facebook, twitter + Instagram for the voting to take place. The voting stage will be open to the public and entrants can encourage friends or family to vote for them. The entrant with the highest number of votes will win.
- If there is a tie, the winner will be picked at random.
For terms and conditions of the vehicle lease please see:
To download a copy of these terms and conditions click here: Win a Van terms and conditions