General Accident Car Insurance
General Accident have been known in the insurance industry for over 100 years and are part of the Aviva family – the UK’s largest insurance provider.
Like mustard.co.uk, General Accident pride themselves on their customers support and insurance expertise. Alongside their many remarkable years in the business, they also have a 5 star Defaqto rating – so you can rest assured that you’ll be looked after when you need it the most.
You can see just a few of the services provided by General Accident here:
- Accidental damage to your car – If your car is damaged in an accident or through vandalism, they can arrange to have it fixed by their approved repairers and guarantee the repair quality for three years. If they are unable to fix it, they’ll either pay to replace it, or pay you cash up to its market value.
- Loss of theft of your car – if your car is lost or stolen, General Accident either pay to replace it or pay you cash up to its market value.
- Motor legal services – If you’re involved in a motor accident which is not your fault, General Accident will cover up to £100,000 legal costs for a lawyer to pursue compensation from the driver who is to blame (e.g. personal injury, your excess, travel expenses)*. They will also pay your legal costs should your claim not be successfully. *T&Cs apply
- Up to £10,000 legal costs for a lawyer to defend you if you’re being prosecuted for a motoring offence (e.g. speeding fine)*.
- 24 hour UK legal helpline – confidential legal advice on motoring issues (e.g. private vehicle sale).